Following the Ancient trade roads through Asia and the Middle East, Silk Route Spice Company imports the highest quality spices and oils from across the globe. We have spent time sourcing the finest ingredients from around the world to deliver to your kitchen.
The Story of Balsamic Vinegar Starts in 1100A.D In The Little City Of Modena Italy When Henry III, Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, was given a "very perfect vinegar." Our Balsamic Vinegar Is Sourced From This Very Region Using The Same Traditional Methods And Local Ingredients!
- High-Grade Balsamic Vinegar Of Modena PGI
- Aged in Oak Barrels Silk Route's Balsamic Vinegar Is Made Using The Same Traditional Methods And Local Ingredients Since 1100 A.D
- No artificial flavors, Colours Or Preservatives
- A Well Balanced Balsamic Vinegar Perfect As A Dressing , Dip Or Drizzled Directly Onto Meats
- Our Products Are Preferred by Chefs Across The UK