Following the ancient trade roads through Asia and the Middle East, Silk Route Spice Company import the highest quality spices from across the globe. We have spent time sourcing the finest ingredients from around the world to deliver to your kitchen. Silk Route have sourced a fantastic grade A rock salt from the coast of Namibia. This salt is formed by the cold Atlantic waters being pumped into vast salt pans, allowing it to crystallize under the warm desert sun. Once crystallised, it's smoked over a oak wood fire to achieve a rich, smoky flavour and aroma.
- Silk Route's Sea Salt Grinder Is Rich In Natural Minerals Sourced from Atlantic Waters Off the Namibian Coast
- Smoked Over A Oak Wood Fire To Achieve A Rich Smokey Flavour
- Silk Route's Smoked Salt Grinder Is Preferred By Chefs Across The UK As Easy Way To Add High Quality Salt To Any Dish
- Suitable If You Want A Subtle Hint Or Strong Smokey Flavour
- Easy to Use Smoked Salt Grinder Recyclable After Use