Following the Ancient trade roads through Asia and the Middle East, Silk Route Spice Company import the highest quality spices and condiments from across the globe. We have spent time sourcing the finest ingredients from around the world to deliver colour and fragrance straight to your kitchen. The Story of Balsamic Vinegar Starts in 1100A.D In The Little City Of Modena Italy When Henry III, Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire, was given a "very perfect vinegar" by Bonifacio, Marquis of Tuscany. Our Balsamic Vinegar Is Sourced From This Very Region Using The Same Traditional Methods And Local Ingredients!
- Certified High Grade Balsamic Vinegar Of Modena PGI
- Aged in Oak Barrels Silk Route's Balsamic Vinegar Is Made Using The Same Traditional Methods And Local Ingredients Since 1100 A.D
- No Artificial Flavours, Colours Or Preservatives
- A Well Balanced Balsamic Vinegar Perfect As A Dressing , Dip Or Drizzled Directly Onto Meats
- Silk Route Superior Products Are Preferred by Chefs Across The UK